In my last several posts here on the blog, we’ve been talking about my personal strategies for using the different types of PLR content that can easily be found all over the place… I'm sharing these with you, so you can make money with PLR too!
So far I’ve talked to you about using what I call “30 day themed” PLR content, emails with PLR, and now today I want to give you a complete strategy for using blog posts/articles that you get the PLR to.
You can find this PLR in any of the following resources (I’ve even included some of my PLR packages that I’ve personally created too), but what I’m about to show you can be used with any type of text that you get the PLR to. Heck, you could do this with videos and audios too. 😉
Resources: The following resources are all great to use with the strategy I'll be teaching in this post, so go through them and pick the ones that you NEED!
1. Tiffany's all access offer is a steal of a deal because you can get TONS of blog posts and/or articles in so many different niches for one price! – https://www.TodayInPLR.com/TotalTiffPLRAccess
2. Arun Chandran is an amazing PLR content creator. Definitely in the top 5 of all time best PLR creators! Here are two different packages from him on two different topics.
3. And of course it wouldn't be a complete resource list without my content listed too. I have created to follow packages especially for the strategy I'm about to teach you!
Topic: Affiliate Blogger
Topic: Business Models
Topic: Making Money With PLR
Topic: Website Traffic
Topic: Email List Building
So here’s what you do…
1. Create a blog! If you don’t have a blog you’re missing out on one of the most amazing marketing and traffic tools out there. You should have a blog and constantly be placing content on it. Make sure that each piece of content has something that leads people to getting on your list or buying from you.
Side note: I have an entire workshop that will teach you how to create a blog in any niche you’re in and all the amazing ways you can use it in your marketing and use it to drive traffic too. You can get a spot in this workshop at https://learningim.com/blog-marketing-kickstart-workshop
2. Once you have your blog created (or if you already have a blog) search for PLR content related to your niche. Find ONE piece of content that you can use to create a 500-1000 (or more) word blog post with. Again… Make sure there is a call to action within your content that makes you money in some way and/or builds your list.
Here’s an example of a blog post I used PLR content to create it and how I’m using it to build my list! https://tacoboutmarketing.com/blog/6-old-website-traffic-tactics-that-still-work
Here’s an example of a blog post I used PLR content to create it and how I’m using it to make money! https://tacoboutmarketing.com/blog/what-is-an-online-business-model-and-why-you-need-one
3. After you have a blog post created and ready for people to start seeing it, then use something like Snappa or Canva to create a social media image for each of the social media channels you use.
I create a Facebook image with a call to action on it. I create an Instagram image with a call to action on it. I create a LinkedIn image with a call to action on it. I create a Pinterest pin image with a call to action on it.
Bonus Tip: Sometimes I even create a YouTube thumbnail and will do a short 30 second commercial for my blog post and post it on YouTube.
Now, depending on what social media channels you use will depend on which graphics you create, but each social media channel has certain size requirements and you should make each image a unique design. With so many templates out there that’s not hard to do.
4. Next of course, you will want to post your images to the correct social media sites. Depending on which ones you use will depend on how you direct people who see your post on social media to your site too.
With Facebook I post the image, with a call to action, and the direct link to my blog post. I can’t do that on Instagram though. I have to direct people to click the link in my bio which takes them to my “Smart Bio” and they can see the related image there and click on it.
Here’s a live example of this: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ceg2AmfONGK
If they click the link in my bio it takes them to this page https://smart.bio/liztomey
Generally, people only click on your posts BEFORE you make the next one so the related image would show first. If they found it a few months later the related image would show down the line if you’ve made other posts. But I don’t worry about that. This works well!
Now you could do this every single day to keep your traffic coming in from social media. Each day work on building your following on all the channels you use and this could turn into a nice little traffic stream and you did it all using PLR.
Side Note: This would be a great activity to start your workday with. It’s easy to do and will get you on track and your mind focused on the tasks you have for your business. I don't know about you, but some days just doing something mundane and easy is what I need to get myself in my “work groove”!
So, is what I recommend that you do is use the resources I gave you above. Find some blog posts with PLR (or articles) and put them to GOOD use by using the plan I just gave you above. It’s so easy to do and it’s a total traffic system!
Now there are several other ways you can use blog posts with PLR too, but this is how to use them to get the “most bang for your buck”.
If you need help with learning how to do this I have a workshop called The Content Marketing With PLR Takeover Workshop at https://plrprofitscoach.com/content-marketing-with-plr-takeover
And I also teach how to use the main social media marketing sites that get you the most traffic. I have a workshop for each social media site and you can get ALL the workshops for one price at https://www.LearningIM.com
Okay, so that’s a wrap for this little tutorial. It’s an amazing strategy for content marketing and traffic getting, so put it to use!
The next topic we will be talking about regarding PLR is “high ticket” PLR. Watch for this one because I’ve got some super profitable info to share with you all about high ticket PLR!